Thanks to Kate Gabrielle and Nicole for tagging me!
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Getting my first paycheck of the summer, not the whole working for the paycheck part though 2. One of my best friends coming back from France (she’s been there since January)
3. The annual trip to the lake with my mom’s side of the family
4. Shopping for a new swimsuit for said trip to the lake
5. Warm weather and no more rain!
6. Laying out at the pool and at least trying to get a tan
7. Motivating myself to go to the gym
8. Shopping for vintage jewelry on eBay
8 Things I did yesterday…Well, I didn’t do much yesterday so let’s go with 8 Things I did this week:
1. Saw the musical Wicked with my mom!
2. Watched May Robson get drunk in Lady by Choice and Lady for a Day
3. Unpacked all of my stuff and de-cluttered my room, thanks to my clean freak mom (I’m more of a packrat)
4. Went crazy researching my family tree and traced them all the way to eighteenth century Germany.
5. Sent an email to a nonprofit theatre that shows classic films so that I can become a volunteer!
6. Watched way too many movies and absolutely loved it
7. Had cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory : )
8. Attempted to do the Dancing with the Stars Cardio Workout video…and quit after 20 minutes
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Spend the summer watching movies instead of working
2. Study abroad in England
3. Afford to buy all the classic movies my heart desires
4. Grow a few more inches – I was supposed to be 5’7”!
5. Visit my best friend in California and see Hollywood
6. Dance like Ginger Rogers and look just as glamorous
7. Find Prince Charming
8. Be a famous writer of some sort, hopefully a screenwriter
8 TV Shows I watch:
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Ugly Betty
6. Gossip Girl
7. Project Runway
8 People to tag:
Hmmm….I don’t know who hasn’t been tagged yet. Being the lazy person that I am, if you are reading this right now, consider yourself tagged!