Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Post Fail


Feel free to throw stones or pull my hair. I deserve it for slacking. I started working on my Great Films Not on DVD post for this month over a week ago and have yet to finish it. I have been taking so many long absences between posts that I feel like I'm so disconnected from everyone. Please, somebody yell at me! Fingers crossed, I'll have it done Wednesday or Thursday. No guarantees. In the meantime, watch Night Must Fall (1937) tomorrow on TCM. Its on the list.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

AHAHAHA I love that fight scene!

Lauren

Unknown said...

Posting this picture makes up for not posting the Films not on DVD list on time :D

Unknown said...

Great idea for a series. I have two suggestions: Jean Harlow & Clark Gable in "Hold Your Man," and Errol, Rosalind, Olivia, and Patric in "Four's A Crowd." It's not fair!!!

Genevieve said...

Lauren: Me too! Its one of the best movie cat fights ever!

Kate: Aww, thanks : ) I thought it might help.

Meredith: Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to check those out. There are just so many great films out there that aren't on dvd.