Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy First Anniversary, Classic Film Oasis!


I can’t believe it, but today is the one year anniversary of Classic Film Oasis. It feels like yesterday that I became incredibly bored and randomly decided to start a film blog. I actually gave up on it for quite sometime after my first post because I didn’t think anyone would ever read it. Fast forward a year later and now I have 60 wonderful followers! I have made many wonderful friends and have learned a lot. Hopefully I can keep my motivation up and reach the two year mark!

In celebration of this wonderful event, here are links to some of my favorite/ most popular posts over the past year. Feel free to check them out!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! :D

Meredith said...

congratulations! :)

Nicole Newcomb said...

Congrats!

Wendymoon said...

Yay you! Happy one year anniversary. :-)

VP81955 said...

Congrats from "Carole & Co.", which just celebrated a milestone of its own...1,000 entries!

A said...

Congrats on your Blogiversary!

becca said...

Happy 1st anniversary! I hope you have many happy returns!

Unknown said...

Congrats and thanks for all the hard work!!! ;)

Abe Lucas said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary. It's been fun watching the blog grow.

Lolita of the Classics said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Genevieve said...

Thanks everyone!