Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun With Photos

So I recently heard about this site called Faceinhole.com (http://www.faceinhole.com/) where you can take any photo you have and stick any of the faces in it into another photo. I needed a little stress release so I had a little fun with photos of classic Hollywood stars. Enjoy!
Presenting the new face of Armani.....
Cary Grant

Nancy Drew (Bonita Granville).....or shall I say Agent Drew, is all grown up and still fighting crime. Her weapons of choice: a handgun and killer go-go boots.
Tom Cruise has lost that "loving feeling" for me so he's been replaced by Robert Mitchum. Looks like he's ready to join Top Gun.

This one is dedicated to Ginger Ingenue, even if your new crush is Cornel Wilde. I have to say, Dana Andrews looks pretty good here...


I know this is a bit of a travesty but.....here is Marilyn Monroe as Paris Hilton.


And last but not least....Frida Crawford: Unibrow yes, wire hangers no.



If you're feeling bored, try it out! Feel free to post your favorite creations.

5 comments:

Sarah Mann said...

Haha! I love faceinhole. I never thought about trying it with classic stars before.

Carrie said...

LOL! Mitchum as Maverick - priceless!

Ginger Ingenue said...

Oh wow! This is hilarious, Genevieve!! :)

What a great idea, to use classic stars.

Thanks for dedicating the Dana one to me...he looks pretty darn hot with that new body! If he looked like that in real life (AKA my make-believe life) perhaps I wouldn't have strayed to Cornel. ;)

...

I hope Raquelle saw this post...she loves that Bonita Granville, and Robert Mitchum.

...

That Joan Crawford one is the best! Ha...how funny. :)

Genevieve said...

Sarah: I know, faceinhole is pretty much my new favorite website to go to when I'm bored!

Carrie: I think Mitchum would've made a pretty sweet Maverick : )

Ginger: I thought you'd like the Dana I made!

I don't think Raquelle's seen it yet. I'll have to let her know.

The Joan Crawford one is my favorite as well. I saw the picture of Frida Kahlo and I knew immediately that I had to put Joan's face on it!

Genevieve said...

Thanks for the tip, Peter! I'll have to check that out!