Thursday, December 18, 2008

20 Favorite Actresses Meme

Well, now that my finals are over I guess I get to join in on the fun because Nicole tagged me for this one. It was defintely not easy cutting my list down to only 20 actresses so I did my best! They are not ranked at all except for Ginger Rogers because she is my all time favorite.




Ginger Rogers

Vivien Leigh



Eleanor Parker



Priscilla Lane

Gene Tierney

Audrey Hepburn


Olivia de Havilland
Betty Hutton



Judy Garland




Rita Hayworth




Myrna Loy



Carole Lombard


Jean Arthur


Barbara Stanwyck


Teresa Wright



Doris Day




Bette Davis




Irene Dunne



Joan Fontaine

Jean Simmons

5 comments:

Nicole Newcomb said...

very lovely list

Ginger Ingenue said...

Great list! Gorgeous photos...

And you're right: we do have a lot of 'em in common. :)

If the list went to thirty, I too would have included Judy, Rita, Teresa, and Joan.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

only here women's place you can find something interesting

Unknown said...

and if you click led flashlight